Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Is Best Wfp System To Go With

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

ckwindows

Hi Guys first post here new to the site.

I have been thinking long and hard now at getting a wfp system fitted in the back of my hilux. i was going to get a static system in the garage then just pump straight into the delivery tank in back of truck.

I've looked on the internet and have seen a few ionics, seem to be the best quality looking at them but people don't seem to speak to highly from what i've read on here.

What systems do you guys on here use?

look forward to your replies.

Hi ck, welcome. There's nothing wrong with ionic systems par se, it's just they cost more than others for the same thing. Places like pure freedom, cleaning spot, wcw are usually rated, I've never dealt with any of them ( ionic either). But most systems will produce the water quality you're after

i have a static 1000lt tank at home with an ro system, then pump it into my 375lt tank in the van each night. that way you dont have the worry at winter that your ro system freezes up! one an ro system has frozen, then you have to get rid of all filter and membrains and start again! plus any cracked pipes and containers.

Back