Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

harris pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bloxwich pressure clean

i found out last week that if you take the cone attachment off the end of your harris pole the screw is a perfect match for the brush head on those water fed brushes that attach to a garden hose [ the type that extend to around 6 foot ] that are sold for cleaning cars , they sell them in b&m ,b&q and loads of other places for around £20 . making cleaning gutters fascias and hard to reach connny roofs easier and no need to use the ladders

There pants hands get covered in ally twist bits end up locking better off just buying right tools for job . In the end you just pay through the nose and end up with a pile of cr.ap when you can just buy a half decent one to begin with
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
to be honest most tradders have a harris pole so its just another use for it . and if like me A your waiting for the new stock of water genie backpacks to come in B you have work booked in C you have already spent thousands on tools a vehicle etc any savings and tips are a godsend

Last edited by a moderator:
A harris pole is a great bit of kit and if like me you clean it once dirty from gutter jobs etc and a quick spray of wd40 it won't lock up and will work perfectly

I use mine with my excelerator on the end for a couple of jobs i have that involve going through a house rather than cart my hose etc through

Why are you waiting for a water geniie backpack? If not in stock get a gardiner backpack execellent bit of kit buy a £20 alley folding trolley great battery hold 22 litres and life very durable for a backpack.

Why are you waiting for a water geniie backpack? If not in stock get a gardiner backpack execellent bit of kit buy a £20 alley folding trolley great battery hold 22 litres and life very durable for a backpack.
because its got its own wheels and comes with a pole and brush for £150 so around £100 cheaper and it has some great reviews

because its got its own wheels and comes with a pole and brush for £150 so around £100 cheaper and it has some great reviews
Can you show me the link where you will get the pole and brush for £150 please as I can't find it on the cleaning warehouse site.

Can you show me the link where you will get the pole and brush for £150 please as I can't find it on the cleaning warehouse site.
they have taken it off at the minute as they sold out and there was a 2 month wait or more . they are only 5 miles down the road from me so i call in regularly . they should have them within 2 weeks and i presume they will put it back up

they have taken it off at the minute as they sold out and there was a 2 month wait or more . they are only 5 miles down the road from me so i call in regularly . they should have them within 2 weeks and i presume they will put it back up
Ok I see good to see package deals from companies, I just couldn't understand why you was waiting a backpack when other companies sell them,

I've got a 5m Harris pole that I use on gutter clearing. You can usually clear a run of guttering with it without having to move the ladder.

Back