Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Should I Be Wary

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes mate nearly always on here and very experienced in window cleaning and know a fair bit about carpet cleaning but always interesting to learn more and exchange notes.

Cheers mate I could do with some pointers with the windows if your ever stuck with anything like uph or leather or oriental rugs give me a shout,

Going to have another go at the windows next Mon or Tues on the plus side cleaned my van very nicely.

lol, i think i've seen this guy, driving an old car? passed me buy in his car and gave me a hand signal. Also have taken up new work becuase other window cleaner was not too good, customers complained he did not clean frames or sills, so would make sure u clean them well.

lol, i think i've seen this guy, driving an old car? passed me buy in his car and gave me a hand signal. Also have taken up new work becuase other window cleaner was not too good, customers complained he did not clean frames or sills, so would make sure u clean them well.
I think he lives out your way mate,he really is a shambles.ive only spoke to him a fee times over last 5 years.slagged some of my window cleaning mates,hates everyone.

can't wait to see him again out at Ely next week.

Cheers mate I could do with some pointers with the windows if your ever stuck with anything like uph or leather or oriental rugs give me a shout,

Going to have another go at the windows next Mon or Tues on the plus side cleaned my van very nicely.
Oriental rugs I know are tricky as have yet to do course.

When I get a spare couple of hours can run through wfp and a crash course in using squeegee.

It is the same with all things easy when you know what to look for, if you ever need help with one give me a shout done a few courses and would recomend doing one before tackling some.

Name :Omega Clean

Cleaning Method :WFP

Years cleaning :Newbie

Area

About me :

Hi Just about to buy a wfp system to add window cleaning to my services, just had a very aggressive nasty post from someone on my fb account- now deleted him!! when I posted my new fb page.

Would like some advice as in general carpet and uph cleaners seem to be keen to help each other and offer help, is window cleaning more cut throat and potentially full of confrontations with each other as I am not keen to take on more hassle than I need.

Thanks in advance
I only seem to get confrontations from the *** heads in the game i find most window cleaners are sound and will help you and give you advice.
Dont take no ****, give em a clip,

Hi well looking at your profile I have only admiration for you mate, I have done a lot of MA but tried some training in a boxing club great exercise but nearly killed me anyone that can do even 4 rounds in a ring is in my books super fit!!

Thanks for your advice

The only problem now is I have done my own windows and not really impressed, can you get good results with the wfp system, I am hoping it was just me?

Cheers

Hi well looking at your profile I have only admiration for you mate, I have done a lot of MA but tried some training in a boxing club great exercise but nearly killed me anyone that can do even 4 rounds in a ring is in my books super fit!!

Thanks for your advice

The only problem now is I have done my own windows and not really impressed, can you get good results with the wfp system, I am hoping it was just me?

Cheers
Wfp Pole is awesome mate i love it.

I think you must be right have re done them and the results are a lot better, is there a particular technique I should learn is there anywhere to learn as I don't want to sell the service if I cant do a great job.

Thanks

I think you must be right have re done them and the results are a lot better, is there a particular technique I should learn is there anywhere to learn as I don't want to sell the service if I cant do a great job.
Thanks
Hi mate, not sure where you are in Cambs but I'm in St Ives if I can help in anyway. We're looking at getting into carpet cleaning so maybe we can help each other out? I've still got all my kit at the mo but hoping to sell it soon so would be happy to show you what I've picked up / been taught.

Im new to this game mate just staring out but I've found so many window cleaners in my area and guys on this forum really helpful and are routing for me so just forget about that's im sure its just a one off

Back