Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gumtree email i got

harunh

someone wanted a quote.. gave me address and postcode....

so i google mapped it... and said..

Hi, the price will be between £6-8 pound. If you leave me with your contact number i will contact you and come and check your house and give you a estimate.

Thank you.

Teeside Window Cleaning

he/she replyed back to me saying no thanks i get it for 3.50 !

lol /emoticons/sad.png

oh dear lad lol gumtree theres alot of messers on there and most people ring on fridays when they are ******.

why did you say it should be around £6-8 pound??cant take google for granted you dont know whats behind the house or if its the rite house?

go count up and going by what ive read from your post you still aint sure on pricing a very fair price for you is 80p per window just count them add them bingo.

shes lying about that price why would you contact some one to try get it cheaper than that **** take.

my grandad charged that 20yrs ago what that woman said them days have gone lol

If someone said that to me, I would say, I assume your not happy with the service your getting for £3.50 if you are calling round other window cleaners, well... as the saying goes you get what you pay for. If you want them cleaned properly, give us a call back, bye.

ladder i love the way you roll mate haha classic.its the only way to be straight with people i had one the other day woman shouts can you do mine my windy has stopped comming and he used to miss 3 or 4 windows on the house i said yes but have to be every 4 weeks?she said yes i said what did he charge she replyed £4!!!!3 bed house,i said ill do it for £7 im legit and thats my van over there i dont do it for beer money like these scroats round here lol anyways i got that house:)

Latest Posts

Back