Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Putting Big Signs Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Planning on putting big signs up on all new estates /emoticons/smile.png

But were could i put it? ? ?Also do you need permission

Someone on another thread said he does it but i was thinking about permission

just put em up, if there not happy they will take them down, i dont think they need to be big mate just colorful and attention catching maybe 15/20 inch

just put em up, if there not happy they will take them down, i dont think they need to be big mate just colorful and attention catching maybe 15/20 inch
Agree!

Worst case scenario, say you didint know you were doing wrong

Signs at Traffic lights are too dodgy I think. When iver i see them I always just think what gypos have put them up!

But hey, if it works why not.....

Sponsor old biddies to ride round all day with them on the back of the scooters! Get 100 in the city centre!!

Pimp their ride for £25 and a free chippy tea!

Sponsor old biddies to ride round all day with them on the back of the scooters! Get 100 in the city centre!!

Pimp their ride for £25 and a free chippy tea!
sounds like a plan, im sure you would get noticed lol

In Sheffield, there are currently hundreds of Immigrants employed by dominos pizza who stand at the side of the Road with a pizza box over their head advertising any pizza for £6.99.

H, im thinking this could work for you. Just get a few blokes and stick a Pizza box round their neck with, any house £6.99. Have them sat on a pf trolley maybe?

In Sheffield, there are currently hundreds of Immigrants employed by dominos pizza who stand at the side of the Road with a pizza box over their head advertising any pizza for £6.99.

H, im thinking this could work for you. Just get a few blokes and stick a Pizza box round their neck with, any house £6.99. Have them sat on a pf trolley maybe?
absolut classic i actually burst out laughing then the mrs looked at me like im some sort of weirdo

im actually picturing H with a pizza box on his head dragging his trolley around banging into thing

Back