Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Putting Big Signs Up

they have got them pizza guys in leeds with the big boards i feel sorry for those guys lol id rather be dodging bullets ha

we have the guys with pizza boxes in notts ,i saw it all over facebook when they first started ,people posting pictures of them,i think they wear spiderman suits as well i dont know why.

It must be fantastic for dominos ,the average facebook user has 120 freinds so if they share a picture it goes to 120 people they know,and so on its a great way of advertising you just need people to "like" your status and it becomes a viral form of marketing,

so reckon dominos must be quids in they probably pay min wage and reach 100,s of people,got to say its clever

plus after someone mentined it on here a few people say they have noticed these guys so its got to be worth a go if you can get someone to stand there in a daft outfit with a advertising board

Also just to mention the reverse graffiti,they are now able to put a QR code with it,i would personaly go and scan a QR code if it was printed on the floor just to see what it was about

This reverse graffiti is a brilliant marketing stunt, I would love to do it myself, don't know if you would get work from it but I'm sur up here it would end up in the local paper. Just how on earth do you cut a stencil for something like that

i dont think it is expensive to get them to do it for you ,i think it lasts 3 month but like you say if it ends up in local paper then well worth it.

just going off the subject i notice you are wearing army kit in your photo paul,are you currently in the ta or have you served prior to window cleaning

i dont think it is expensive to get them to do it for you ,i think it lasts 3 month but like you say if it ends up in local paper then well worth it.

just going off the subject i notice you are wearing army kit in your photo paul,are you currently in the ta or have you served prior to window cleaning
Prior to window cleaning i Served 13 years regular service

im only asking cos i am part of something called be the boss scheme open to all people who served in the the army,it is a scheme that helps fund new and existing businesses ,it opens alot of funding options and business contacts its run by the british legion ,even if you stsrt it and its not for you there is a free grant of £250 for marketing uses

im only asking cos i am part of something called be the boss scheme open to all people who served in the the army,it is a scheme that helps fund new and existing businesses ,it opens alot of funding options and business contacts its run by the british legion ,even if you stsrt it and its not for you there is a free grant of £250 for marketing uses
I heard about this, could you pm me some info on it please

i think maybe ply board but the cuts have to be perfect and it maybe hard to do ,but if you are good at that sort of thing give it a go

i think maybe ply board but the cuts have to be perfect and it maybe hard to do ,but if you are good at that sort of thing give it a go
My mums boyfriend sis a joiner, Im going to ask him about it.

Ill be like banksy but with pressure washing /emoticons/ph34r.png

My mums boyfriend sis a joiner, Im going to ask him about it.

Ill be like banksy but with pressure washing /emoticons/ph34r.png
I'm gonna do this I think it's a great idea, just get my hi vis on and do it in the town centre about 5am

i have been looking on youtube it is possible to do on wood with a decent jig saw,the easy option is to do something on photoshop print it a4 take it to library photo copy to a3 size laminate it then cut it out,tape it to floor or wall and you are good to go,

Back