Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

freephone numbers

B

bill

Does anyone use freephone numbers if so did they get you work and wots cost many thanks

If someone's worried about the phone charges of calling me out then they aint going to want to pay my gutter cleaning prices./emoticons/biggrin.png

If someone's worried about the phone charges of calling me out then they aint going to want to pay my gutter cleaning prices./emoticons/biggrin.png
Good point haha

I have an 0800 number - £11.99 a month with 150mins included, no contract, redirects to my mobile, works perfectly.

Only thing is people might wonder if you are a franchise or they think you are from a different area.

Does anyone use freephone numbers if so did they get you work and wots cost many thanks

I have an 0800 number - £11.99 a month with 150mins included, no contract, redirects to my mobile, works perfectly.Only thing is people might wonder if you are a franchise or they think you are from a different area.
do many call you on it?

Back