Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paypal Buttons On My Website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

essex boy

Sorry if this is in the wrong area......

Can anyone help me. I have a vistaprint DIY website that at best is awful because I am useless at that type of thing. I went onto vistas website and subscribed to the PayPal buttons thingy but when I went to upload a payment button all I am offered is buy now or subscribe. These buttons also only allow a set amount to be used so it's useless.

Can anyone help set up a pay now button for me so customers can do just that?

I dont mind paying for help

Thanks

Best to speak to Dodger or Iain on here.

Been working with Dodger for some time, and he is a top man!

Best to speak to Dodger or Iain on here.
Been working with Dodger for some time, and he is a top man!
I am sure Gav did one for me last time. (I used to be on wcf when it started a few years back as WIndow Washer but spent so much time working that I didnt use the site for ages so my membership expired. Gav kindly added me on again but under a new name.)

If you search on the forum I posted code I used to have on my site that achieves this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

If you search on the forum I posted code I used to have on my site that achieves this.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Gav. I am trying to get hold of the guy who hosts the websites dodger (there's a link on your forum) but I cannot send him a message as it says he cannot accept any messages.
Do you do hosting and web design or should I speak with dodger

As long as Visatprint will accept raw HTML you should be able to copy/paste the code for the PayPal script. It does mean that you PayPal associated email address will be available in the source code but there's no real security issue if you've got a half decent password.

If I can find the script I'll post it up here. It's a simple copy/paste and replace the email address and business name with your own.

Thats about it I think.
Because I am with vista I can only have buy it now buttons with set amounts. I tried messaging you but apparently you cannot accept any more messages!

My domain is due to expire so I need to buy it again. I want to move from vista which means my website will have to be done again.

D you do websites and hosting and if so how much please?

Rich

[email protected]

Please include your address in the comments box once you’ve been redirected to PayPal.

Name:

Address:

Amount to pay (£):

(e.g 10.00 please do not include the £ sign)

Because I am with vista I can only have buy it now buttons with set amounts. I tried messaging you but apparently you cannot accept any more messages!
My domain is due to expire so I need to buy it again. I want to move from vista which means my website will have to be done again.

D you do websites and hosting and if so how much please?

Rich

[email protected]
Dodger is your man for that, as he is currently working on mine. He has also done some leaflets. Top Job!

Please include your address in the comments box once you’ve been redirected to PayPal.
Name:

Address:

Amount to pay (£):

(e.g 10.00 please do not include the £ sign)
IainForgive me for being a muppet but what so Ido with this?

Back