Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hannay hose reels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nothing wrong with standard reels from pure freedom etc, if you want electric get the water works electric motor add on thing...

wcw-powerup-02.jpg
this is wat im geting next :rock:

PowerUP! - Window Cleaning Warehouse

theres a guy overe here in ireland selling electric reels like them with guides and all they only 300 lol

Yup....got to agree with Peter, the motorised reels designed/made by Seb are very similar to the much more expensive 'Hannay' reels in Green's link.....they are designed to be a motorised reel :thumbsup:.....not a cheaply made 'expensive add-on' like the 'Power-Up' product.

I'm not on Facebook. Does anyone know if this is the same Sebastian who owns the company called Causeway Cleaning in Coleraine Co London.Can you guys get a couple of photos off Facebook if he has any, please?

Thanks
Yup :thumbsup:....that would be him Spruce.......can't find photo's yet /emoticons/sad.png, I'm :turd: at tecno stuff :oops: :hiding:.

Link does not work bingo, only available to people on his friends list.
Awwww /emoticons/sad.png, sorry Mate...just make a new friend then /emoticons/tongue.png.../emoticons/wink.png...like I said, I'm :turd: at tecno stuff :rofl:.

ps

Didn't even know I had ANY friends /emoticons/sad.png, you've made my day :thumbsup:....cheers mate /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back