Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has Your Patch Ever Been On Television ?

All the time, The UK is my patch.
Haha same as me, I was watching The girl who became 3 boys last night and Ive actually knocked at least one of the victims doors, and knocked the patch where she pretended to live. I was like I know that place. Madness.

All the time, The UK is my patch.Haha same as me, I was watching The girl who became 3 boys last night and Ive actually knocked at least one of the victims doors, and knocked the patch where she pretended to live. I was like I know that place. Madness.
That's my patch lol

Mines on roadwars on every episode lol, my missus sisters husband is on it too lol
Ah yes either that program or a smilar version did 6 episodes in Bedfordshire area. One of the main stars is ouR customer lmao

I have seen Carlton(like 20 minutes away from me) on Road wars!

Where I live has never been on tv

Although the town centre down the road has been on the news a few times, especially re designing of the town centre and the tram!

Does that count?lol

I do a house where the tvs have been on, Young lady there had been murdered. (not at the house). She was only 17, found in a river 15 miles away...Very sad

I do a lot of work round Chorlton (remember Chorlton and the wheelies kids programmes in the Seventies) in Manchester. And see camera crews out filming for stuff as we near Granada studios and BBC has relocated to Salford. My Daughter saw my car with the ladders on the tele. Been asked to move to another part of the street while they film a scene. Also saw some of the actors off Shameless filming up Sale high street.

That's my patch lol
Nice neck of the woods, Peter Crouch lives round that way, Shilpa Sheppa ( Big Brother ), Cliff Richards, even knocked on Eamonn Holmes house while in that patch.

I do a lot of work round Chorlton (remember Chorlton and the wheelies kids programmes in the Seventies) in Manchester. And see camera crews out filming for stuff as we near Granada studios and BBC has relocated to Salford. My Daughter saw my car with the ladders on the tele. Been asked to move to another part of the street while they film a scene. Also saw some of the actors off Shameless filming up Sale high street.
Funny you should say that, i caught my dad out on a white lie!

He denied he was seen near a shopping centre, he didn't know what to say when i said the van was spotted on tv that same day! HA!

View attachment 1183

Harbour lights and a new series which start in the next few weeks with David tenant i think it is called Broadwatch

Back