Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

R.O system

Should be fine mate, pure freedom are well reported on, though I cannot say for myself as yet. Remember to add the di to it, and maybe an inline tds meter so you know the state of the membranes. Knock yourself a 2 foot ish cubed box out of a sheet of ply to keep it in if it's staying outside, just gives a bit of protection from those ***hts when the temp drops low, but do not leave outside when it's sub zero, unless it's running

yeah im looking into this and want to start on the pole,theres loads of houses i cant do due to ladders reach and so forth.I looking about trying to keep the price down as much as poss dont think my van would pull around a tank but trolley would be fine,

payload is weak on my berlingo no turbo so dosent pull that well even when empty.

if i was to make my own van system what would i need to buy i think but not sure i could put a 125L tank in my van?how much does that weigh?

i know id need these

pole

125l tank

ro system fitted at home

thanks

Don't quote me on this, but I've been told that 1 litre of water=1 Kg, so that's 125Kg in van.what are you going to use to pump water to the windows.Need onboard pump/leisure battery/relay charger me thinks.

mmmm cant see me van holding that lol ****e that van weak as ****.

problem i got round me is most houses you cant do because of canopys ladders almost laying down?lol.not good only want to use pole to pick up some extra work so i can canvas the ones i cant do as of now yer see.i like the ladders and would stay on the for ever am not assed keeps me fit good buzz.

just anoying when you have to turn down work thats all.

Latest Posts

Back