Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

birthday surprise

Sorry bossBut after she goes to kip i better get on here or watch froggy tv

Got a big room with a queensize bed (have one at home so she didn't want a smaller one)

Son in small room next door
'Froggy tv'...... Love it.....only the Brits could insult their telly viewing.

I can insult everything

Cheese eating surrender monkeys:p

Wifes auntie is married to a french man in paris so i better shut up lol

Wife is half italian

Multicultural me:D

so we all know what you are doing for the first five minutes of the weekend daveyboy what about the rest of it..:rofl:

get stuck into them snails and frogs legs..all tastes like chicken...

Hee haw hee haw Monsieur dave. I zee following moi all over zee lurv lay paree. no jumping off zee wardrobe onto mamousell dave. Zee bed springs in frog land are how you say a bit bouncy :rofl:

You sound like matey off allo allo

Good moaning..i was just ******* ze door and thought i eard a gun sh1t

Ze fallen madonna with ze big boobies lol

Wee wee I haves my beedy eye on you on your jolly holidays Monsieur dave

TIM%20BEASLEY%20AS%20INSPECTOR%20CLOUSEAU%20BUST%20SHOT%20COLOR.jpg

Okay okay okay......its eating me inside, I just can't keep it to myself anymore, it's time to 'come out the closet' :

There is 1 Frenchman who I love.......tut appelle : 'Sebastian'

[media]

[/media]

Wife just sprung it on me that I'm going to paris for my 40th on friday and staying in 5star hotel until sundayShe booked it in january and i never even noticed

Flying 2am friday

Woohoo
Does that mean i earn too much when the wife spends 700 squid and u don't even notice??and has put 500 quid away for spending

Best sneak your trad kit in yer bag just in case you get boarded and want to clean some glass when yer missus has gone to bed. Don't forget to make a vid and post a link on here too as you like to do. Then you can say you’ve cleaned the windows on a 5 star hotel in Paris. /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh my wife noticed them two twenties the other day...

I said...oh I havent got any money...

but you had them two twenties the other day..

she was right in my cupboard...under the shelf as you do...

eyes like a sh it house hawk...:rofl:

Finished for the weekend now

Had a few first cleans this morning and the rest can wait till monday

Made over a ton today so happy with that

So do i do the housework and stuff to keep wife happy when she gets home or do i go for a beer?? dilemma time

so we all know what you are doing for the first five minutes of the weekend daveyboy what about the rest of it..:rofl:
get stuck into them snails and frogs legs..all tastes like chicken...
I have tried both and yes it all tastes like chicken lol

Same as squirrel

Going away for the weekend just with your missus will be good practice for the years to come when yer kids have all grow up and flown the nest.

Now I would say a weekend away is much too long to spend time with me missus as we both drive each other bonkers. Bless her /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've been compromised on more than one occasion by my kids whilsts how should I put it doing a bit of tuffering.

Daddy what are you doing to mummy?

…hmmmm, how do you answer that one? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back