Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lowest

Mines just got up to 4 ppm. I'm now going to change the resin. (It comes out of my ro at 7/8 ppm and then into di canisters 2 x700 ml). I have a an inline tds meter with 2 readouts, 1 for the ro & 1 for the di. I check them each time i start and finish.

yeh i started off changing it a 5 but then i forgot to check & when i did i was running at 15, since then if i check & its 12 i change at the next weekend & never had a problem. i'm di only & only check once a week --usually--

i used 50 odd the otehr day with no probs, as long as flow is higher and more rinsing then a hogher flow rate is ok i think, i used this by mistake on a pain of a job

I forgot to check the other day, had a slight complaint about 1 window and when checked ppm it was 172.

Worked with it all day, surprised to get only one complaint, though checked other houses and they seemed fine, I generally thought don't work with it once it's above 4-6

Ye I have worked at 60 odd without realising and had no complaints.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

I forgot to check the other day, had a slight complaint about 1 window and when checked ppm it was 172.

Worked with it all day, surprised to get only one complaint, though checked other houses and they seemed fine, I generally thought don't work with it once it's above 4-6

i wonder if they looked ok if it's cos over the months you've got rid of all the residues and what not off the window and would take a bit to make them look bad? just a theory.

172ppm Masons?? How lucky are you that no one else complained! I once did a clean when I first started and my ppm was at 75, had 11 complaints and lost a few custys. Big learning experience.

Back