Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

And that make 5.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

So in the world of female window cleaners I used to see this girl on her rounds in Leicester when I was passing, then on here there is Shazza and Becs and of course my wife (yes I am one of the few whos wives can hit the windows)

So imagine my surprise the other day when walking the dog I see a hose trailing from a van and follow it to the other end and there is another female window cleaner.

She is using WFP and without being condescending she is doing so in quite an amateurish fashion, slow clumsy, unaware of her surroundings.

So I sparks up a conversation about window cleaning and what not, the way she's talking shes been at it 20 years, master of windows wide and far and total authority on WFP with the largest round in my area. Bearing in mind I have worked this patch for 3 years and never seen here here before.

Just nice to see that female window cleaners are just as full of $hit as the rest of us! /emoticons/smile.png) /emoticons/smile.png)

Latest Posts

Back