Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon water fed poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

look ok but ever so slightly heavier in weight comparison, personally i'd rather spend £30 more and know what im getting in an trusted slx22!

Just see it on FB and the cleaning warehouse were saying there poles are the same as gardiners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just see it on FB and the cleaning warehouse were saying there poles are the same as gardiners

Just to clarify - the poles that the Cleaning Warehouse import are not the same as Gardiner poles, neither the tube sections nor the clamp bodies. However, the clamp bodies have been designed to look very similar to our smart clamps despite not working like them. If they are being sold as the same as Gardiners then this would be a case of mis-selling and a purchaser would be entitled to a refund from the Cleaning Warehouse.

Just to clarify - the poles that the Cleaning Warehouse import are not the same as Gardiner poles, neither the tube sections nor the clamp bodies. However, the clamp bodies have been designed to look very similar to our smart clamps despite not working like them. If they are being sold as the same as Gardiners then this would be a case of mis-selling and a purchaser would be entitled to a refund from the Cleaning Warehouse.
I don't know if you've seen the poles in question Alex but the clamps clamp from right to left. I'd find that too fiddly.

Yeah I will , I've got an slx35 with extensions up to 50ft but I need to get my partner a pole she's got a clx18 but it's not good enough it bends to much and find you can't get a good scrub with it compared to carbon poles, will a slx22 reach above conny roofs?

Yeah I will , I've got an slx35 with extensions up to 50ft but I need to get my partner a pole she's got a clx18 but it's not good enough it bends to much and find you can't get a good scrub with it compared to carbon poles, will a slx22 reach above conny roofs?

my 22 it the perfect size goes over connys its lite stiff and short compaired to the 25 so i think 22 will b idel for her

My friend has one and said its not wearing well at all already! Gonna have a look when i next see him.
The cleaning warehouse one damo?

Save your money. Invest in protein shakes build her get your other half to use your pole and you supervise from the front seat of the van. PS been recorded twice.

Yes I have examined the poles in great detail /emoticons/smile.png
Hi Alex are you considering making the SLX 25 in a shorter pole format, to go into smaller vans easier, would really buy one, I know there probably be a loss of rigidity, due to being shorter, but I think it would be a good idea for those with small vans, I have an slx25 with no.6 extension on, but have to take off the brush and gooseneck and put pole in sideways,Fiat Doblo swb(poor window cleaner)/emoticons/smile.png Maybe its around 30-40cm shorter to fit everything in, or make pole 20cm shorter, but have a quick release joint, that could be, placed at top of pole, thats easy to drop the brush assembly/gooseneck without having to take it out? Thanks:thumbsup:

Water Genie Viper 22ft Carbon Fibre Pole[/url]

What's the difference between actual pole length and working height? 4 foot?

So the Viper is cheaper because its shorter. So its in a similar length category to the SLX18. The Viper specs say its 22' working height (imperial) but opens to 5.23 meters (metric.) Then they give a closed length of 4' 9" (imperial).

Now I ask myself; why would they give imperial and metric figures on the same chart? To confuse me? Then I come to the conclusion that most cleaners wouldn't know how long 5.23 meters is in an imperial measurement. I think that's a dishonest way of advertising. Then I ask myself; would I want to deal with a company that is trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

At least I know that when I buy from Gardiner's I'm dealing with an honest company. I know the SLX22 I have is actually 22' long (6.5meters) and has a reach of 26'.

Hi Alex are you considering making the SLX 25 in a shorter pole format, to go into smaller vans easier, would really buy one, I know there probably be a loss of rigidity, due to being shorter, but I think it would be a good idea for those with small vans, I have an slx25 with no.6 extension on, but have to take off the brush and gooseneck and put pole in sideways,Fiat Doblo swb(poor window cleaner)/emoticons/smile.png Maybe its around 30-40cm shorter to fit everything in, or make pole 20cm shorter, but have a quick release joint, that could be, placed at top of pole, thats easy to drop the brush assembly/gooseneck without having to take it out? Thanks:thumbsup:
If you have a pole with the new resinek adaptor then it should be fairly easily to remove the brush head each time you put the pole away in the van.

What's the difference between actual pole length and working height? 4 foot?
So the Viper is cheaper because its shorter. So its in a similar length category to the SLX18. The Viper specs say its 22' working height (imperial) but opens to 5.23 meters (metric.) Then they give a closed length of 4' 9" (imperial).

Now I ask myself; why would they give imperial and metric figures on the same chart? To confuse me? Then I come to the conclusion that most cleaners wouldn't know how long 5.23 meters is in an imperial measurement. I think that's a dishonest way of advertising. Then I ask myself; would I want to deal with a company that is trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

At least I know that when I buy from Gardiner's I'm dealing with an honest company. I know the SLX22 I have is actually 22' long (6.5meters) and has a reach of 26'.

I hold my head in shame. I read the chart incorrectly. I apologize unreservedly for my error and the comments I have made. The Viper 22 is in fact 22' long with a working reach of 26'. I'm sorry @Bingo, please can you remove the winner flag on my post as it definitely not a winner.:thumbsdown:

Thank you.

I going to crawl back under my rock :hiding:

it would be real sickener to buy one off these poles to let you down badly

now that i,ve got my trusty gardiner poles i wont take any chances with anything else

Latest Posts

Back