Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon water fed poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have looked at the viper 22 and then just been on gardiners site and seem there only about £20 dearer so I am going to order a slx 22 as it is all I can afford at the moment .

The only thing I am worried about is which brush too choose

I have looked at the viper 22 and then just been on gardiners site and seem there only about £20 dearer so I am going to order a slx 22 as it is all I can afford at the moment . The only thing I am worried about is which brush too choose
I think the safest bet is to go for a superlite medium mixed. Don't quote me though, that's all I've tried and it works for me for all types of cleans. I'm in a similar position as you. I couldn't even afford one but I had to use the credit card as my previous pole just snapped on a job. I just dream about the slx range lol

I think the safest bet is to go for a superlite medium mixed. Don't quote me though, that's all I've tried and it works for me for all types of cleans. I'm in a similar position as you. I couldn't even afford one but I had to use the credit card as my previous pole just snapped on a job. I just dream about the slx range lol
Yeah I know it can be quite expensive with some stuff but I feel the investment is going to pay off

Just a comment on the cost difference between the clx and the slx. I am certain that the lower strain on your body using full carbon fibre will add at least a couple of quid a day to your productivity. When you compare the difference in cost, less wear on your body and the use you will get out of the life of your pole the SLX will pay for itself many times over. Everyone I've worked for with who has used my pole for even just one house has then gone and bought an SLX for themselves.

I use a slx22 and missus uses slx18 so everything is covered as I don't want 4 story, the 18 is 3 years old now and still in great nick because I look after it always wipe pole hose and once a month lube it up, very good poles I'd give them 9 out of 10 if it was a judging competition.

£250 for a new slx pole with a brush and hose is a bargain for a trustworthy strong rigid reliable pole that you know will last you a long long time and its only a day or two work max to pay for it lol

I use a slx22 and missus uses slx18 so everything is covered as I don't want 4 story, the 18 is 3 years old now and still in great nick because I look after it always wipe pole hose and once a month lube it up, very good poles I'd give them 9 out of 10 if it was a judging competition.
poles apart i,m sure the slx 18ft is gd buy bet it covers gd chunk of your graft does your wife handle it ok

just thinking it could be gd purchase for my daughter she struggles with the bigger poles

poles apart i,m sure the slx 18ft is gd buy bet it covers gd chunk of your graft does your wife handle it okjust thinking it could be gd purchase for my daughter she struggles with the bigger poles
She didn't handle it well last night but she's alright with the SLX

poles apart i,m sure the slx 18ft is gd buy bet it covers gd chunk of your graft does your wife handle it okjust thinking it could be gd purchase for my daughter she struggles with the bigger poles
She's 47 but fit think she handles it better than me

Back