Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Schools

dasslr1

94 to go
my to girls go to school near me and i want to ask the school if i can clean their windows for them [they are filthy],but just wondering what would i need ie; would i need a CRB check? anything else?

u do need a crb check ,

but there are ways around this

clean when the school is closed ,

school holidays , out of school hours,

this is what i school told me once when i was asked to quote a local school.

I heard you don't really need a crb mate for window cleaning schools as my dads mate is a sgt at Scotland Yard, I was looking into this too I know you need a crb for nursing homes which I have just got defo worth getting one for nursing homes mate and go for the enhanced crb check too

I clean a school, you DON`T need a CBS check now called a DBS check. I do them whilst the kids are in class so no need to work out of hours or in their holidays either.

Other than that you just need what you use every day.

Some of you are saying you do need them, and some of you are saying you don't or ways around it.

Well wouldn't it be safer to get a CRB check you know, especially in this day of age huh?

Some of you are saying you do need them, and some of you are saying you don't or ways around it.

Well wouldn't it be safer to get a CRB check you know, especially in this day of age huh?
We`ve been over this before and it`s "Rammel" this day and age we are made to pay for everything, even to prove we`ve been good boys.
This worthless piece of paper will not tell you that a good boy from the past, wont be a bad boy in the future.

Also the police do not share information properly (they cant be arsed or the government dont give them enough funding).

So things still happen like Soham in Norfolk.

my to girls go to school near me and i want to ask the school if i can clean their windows for them [they are filthy],but just wondering what would i need ie; would i need a CRB check? anything else?
I used to do a school, but gave it to anther windy. I had to fill in a form, something to do with who you were, and, beware, I had to give in my tax reference number!!. Apart from that it was OK. I was allowed to start after 2:30pm, but not allowed to go when there was no body about - they have no caretaker.

I do a school they wanted me because I am CRB checked & local, but to be honest I don't think they checked if I even had been! plus I did it at the weekend anyway!

I thought most schools get there windows done in the holiday times anyway!?

I heard you don't really need a crb mate for window cleaning schools as my dads mate is a sgt at Scotland Yard, I was looking into this too I know you need a crb for nursing homes which I have just got defo worth getting one for nursing homes mate and go for the enhanced crb check too
nursing homes are awesome to clean ,when i left school {many years ago} my mate was a builder at the time but was going into window cleaning and i joined him.he had over30 nursing homes to do per month .very quick to do no messing about with peoples gates and jumping over walls then coming back to collect.wish i ad them now.lol

Back