Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

These catorgories the way they are setup are so annoying

Smurf

I posted a new thread under "other" titled "Patio & Driveway Cleaning" if anyone is interested

You should have seen the state of me today doing that pressure washing job as it was black and full of the usual weeds and moss. Now pressure washing block pavers I would have to say has got to be the dirtiest job that I offer. I like making a mess though but the clean up can be a real pain in the ****./emoticons/biggrin.png

P.s go to "other" then wanting to post something about gutter cleaning select the prefix "Gutter Cleaning" from the drop down selection box.

Yes I know it's a real pain in the **** but that's what we have to do at the mo.

I posted a new thread under "other" titled "Patio & Driveway Cleaning" if anyone is interested
Time to change/take a look at the categories or lack of in this area?

The things is we are a window cleaning forum and obviously most do gutters connys and solar panels. That's fine and maybe can open areas for this but it would seems silly to start opening contract cleaning areas, carpet cleaning areas etc etc unless we were to change name and have more of a demand for those areas.

Feel free smurf to pop up a post and/or poll and see what others feel about the other cleaning area and maybe what everyone would prefer. I am happy to take a look at it and change a bit if needed if it makes things better for users.

Obviously there is always going to be posts that don't quite fit in area so we are going to have to have a more broad cleaning area still.

/emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

P.s go to "other" then wanting to post something about gutter cleaning select the prefix "Gutter Cleaning" from the drop down selection box.Yes I know it's a real pain in the **** but that's what we have to do at the mo.
Oh my god won't somebody think of the children!!
clear.png

Back