Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to arrange a window clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I will be starting up within 1/2 months /emoticons/wink.png and am just brushing up on minor things... to make sure i got everything in place /emoticons/smile.png

I will go canvassing and shotting flyers out ect..... when i canvass.... I will arrange a window clean within a few weeks or maybe 1 weeks time.. whenever it suits me and the customer:) and when someone rings me.... i will do the same....

BUT..................

Some people let the people know that their windows are going to be cleaned now.. and this relates to byes ( come next time miss it today thankyou ) i wont be doing this at all i will just turn up and clean the windows.

When i have cleaned the window.... i will put a note through the letter box saying your windows have been cleaned i will collect the money so and so ? thankyou ect

does everyone let the customer know the windows have been cleaned ?

Yes defiantly. They may not believe that you have been. I put a little ticket in with date and how much. Never tell them when I'm collecting as have done that before and something's come up and you feel like your letting them down. I pick a day to collect and try keep to that and the custys get used to it.

Firstly i would not wait too long before you do the first clean, canvass Monday clean Tuesday,canvass Wednesday - clean Thursday and so on.

I only do a few domestics but never call before hand.

Arrange a frequency and stick to it as agreed.

If they are not in leave an envelope so they can send cheque

or a lot of people pay online either through paypal or online

banking - they put in their address or code u give them.

If you want to go out on Friday ***ht to collect tests up to you.

Always leave a ticket when you have visited and put it in your book.

I wish you well in your new venture.

Regards

Robert

Robert

Can't really put it better than Robert to be honest. Read that and you will be fine. I pretty much do the samer thing minus the collecting part.

Latest Posts

Back