Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public Liability Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

aspare

Hi

I am looking for a good deal and price for PLI to cover me for mobile car valeting, patio cleaning, general diy, gardening etc, any recommends? as a start-up business need low price, as you can imagine, has cost me dearly to setup, buy van, tools, promotional material etc, so pretty skint lol

just google , public liability insurance property maintenance.

you will find loads of brokers offering insurance

I just added powerwashing , roof cleaning , soft washing with chemical - for - er - forgot how much but was about £150 for year

ok will check them out, wanted to avoid brokers as brokers add commission etc. Taxlossloz, do you know who the actual insurance is with as Simply business is just an agent/broker so to speak. how are you doing the roof cleaning? as looking at adding that. Softwash or pressure any advice appreciated mate, I have already got an extendable lance with gutter hook nozzle in my arsenal to run with my Honda GX390, although not used it yet, thought it would also come in handy for hi top van roofs lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I done both but obviously very dodgy pressure washing roof

usually scrape manual first then WFP stiff brush with fan jets and hypo mix

I know they use Axa and Zurich anyway, they'll do a comparison quote based on providers they deal onbehalf of.

I just took out a policy with gleaming, thought it good value at 15 a month, includes carpet cleaning, doesnt include car valeting but im sure you could add extras?

Back