Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex 35Ft Aluminium

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

How much do they sell for? Ive got one and never use it now so looking to sell it but can find any for sale to compare. I know there heavy and bulky etc but might be someone out there needing it.

Have two 36ft brodex nothing much selling on eBay at mo but one for sale at 170 also 3 brodex 18,25&30 for £99 start which is pretty good

Have two 36ft brodex nothing much selling on eBay at mo but one for sale at 170 also 3 brodex 18,25&30 for £99 start which is pretty good
That where I go to compare prices but like you say no much there. Is the one for sale buy it now or bid?

It's to bid on biggest prob with brodex poles they get. A hard time on forums like this one not a prob unless you've got some to get rid of to be fair to brodex the smaller poles are ok for the money the 36 is a good workout if you've got awkward obstacles to get round when extended oh £170 to start no bids plenty of days to go though

It's to bid on biggest prob with brodex poles they get. A hard time on forums like this one not a prob unless you've got some to get rid of to be fair to brodex the smaller poles are ok for the money the 36 is a good workout if you've got awkward obstacles to get round when extended oh £170 to start no bids plenty of days to go though
Any bisds on it yet, could you send me the link. I would like to keep an eye on it

Just spotted your classified m when you first click on it it says free you might want to edit that mate as can tell you mean offers as it comes up when you click again

I bought a new unused Brodex Hydra 36 pole of ebay in December m too have as a spare pole, it is heavy but looks sturdy and may come in handy on high work or may kill me lol , i paid £170incl delivery,im gonna keep it as ive tried it out and it seems fine although it is a bit off a workout but i dinna mind that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sorry m can't do the eBay link with iPad but if you search eBay BRODEX HYDRA 36ft pole+brush+crank(NEW) or item no 310577802932

The capital letters are how they've done the listing

Sorry m can't do the eBay link with iPad but if you search eBay BRODEX HYDRA 36ft pole+brush+crank(NEW) or item no 310577802932
The capital letters are how they've done the listing
Got it from the item number, cheers!

Back