Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordered New Tecbuk Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My boars hair is getting a little run out on Friday. A minging conny to do, but it will fly through it no problem. In fact I'm going to give it a name, 'Bertha the Boars Hair'.

My boars hair is getting a little run out on Friday. A minging conny to do, but it will fly through it no problem. In fact I'm going to give it a name, 'Bertha the Boars Hair'.
Yeah definitely might be worth or considering getting that for conny roofs and maybe even first cleans.

P.S. Great brush name.

I now use my tecbuk for first cleans, and the gardiner dual for regulars. I have, after humbugging the notion, gone onto the weight issue, really can tell the difference. However, as far as cleaning and durability go, the tecbuk has it for me. I think you need to change the gardiner every two maybe three month, but reckon tecbuk will give six. It's a tenner dearer but probably more economical. As mentioned, I have now jumped on the weight bandwagon, which throws a spanner in the works, but both fine brushes, and usually on regular cleans don't need the best scrubbers.

I now use my tecbuk for first cleans, and the gardiner dual for regulars. I have, after humbugging the notion, gone onto the weight issue, really can tell the difference. However, as far as cleaning and durability go, the tecbuk has it for me. I think you need to change the gardiner every two maybe three month, but reckon tecbuk will give six. It's a tenner dearer but probably more economical. As mentioned, I have now jumped on the weight bandwagon, which throws a spanner in the works, but both fine brushes, and usually on regular cleans don't need the best scrubbers.
There's no point saying weight is an issue if your not using the lightest pole.. Straight up windows I cannot feel the difference .. Can feel the difference when cleaning over conservatories etc from the side.. But.. The brush cleans a lot easier, compared to the dual trim.. So the extra weight is compensated by doing the window quicker.. ( tecbuk sidetrack also great for those windows ) Also as Sam mentioned, the bristles on gardiners fold over on each other, I don't like that, and when straight up over a conservatory roof, the tecbuk maintains its splay and glides with ease..

i have saved loads of time with the tecbuk cleans realy well an it eats bird poo 4 brecky lol ,i had a stubbern mark on my top window it wouldent come off with my white xtreme, tecbuk brush got it off with ease heaver but cleans quicker

Latest Posts

Back