Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lets show the love for WCF!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Ok everyone so i have finally fixed the email issue, this will have a positive effect on signup and interaction as many have not been getting emails.

Our polls are looking pretty unanimous also, i will leave them open until Friday but i think we can see the choice!

So now i want to ask you to come and show the love for the WCF help us create some buzz and but us back on top. I know we can do this but i need you guys to help, not just read this and move on.

I have created a Thunderclap and yes i know many of you may not of heard of this but it is a fantastic way to get something out there and heard by many!

This is how it works:

You click this link http://thndr.it/1fyfBPP

You will see our message and three buttons with a line saying support with.

You click on your chosen social network (if you have one)

What this means is you have agreed to support this thunderclap and on the specified date (time left in the right sidebar) if we meet our goal of 100 supporters, the post you see on the page will be sent from your account.

It all sounds a little technical but this means if we get 100 supporters it not only get tweeted or facebooked from your account it is also seen by many other people making it a small viral post. By this all happening at the same time on the same date it makes a big impact and what i hope is it will put many people in and new members to come see the new look a ll free site, this will hopefully create the platform we need to push this community back to the top.

Please please help me by supporting the thunderclap, if we don't reach 100 supporters then the thunderclap campaign does not happen. That's how there system works if we meet our 100 supporters then it will be posted if not then the campaign is deleted and does not go live so please click the link above and support.

I've done it mate but why does everything have to go through facebook or twitter. I hope thunderclap? Don't start posting a load of **** on my page & sending me millions of emails coz I really don't understand a bit what I've done but I've done it for you Gav lol :cool:

Lol thanks muchly! I won't post **** the only thing it will do is if we hit the 100 supports it will post on your behalf the post on the thunderclap. It will post it once and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just added myself Gav, I think :confused: (I'm a bit of a numpty at this stuff).

I'm also the same as Tuffers in the fact I only have 3 followers /emoticons/sad.png.......didn't think I had that many really /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Good job, neater, better design. Would be great if the pop ups on the right, once you clicked the x, don'tt come back up again or is just me, maybe I need to change preferences.

Thanks how they work is the x temporarily gets rid of it until you reload or go to another page to get rid totally click the link at bottom right of the notification that says dismiss. /emoticons/wink.png

Looks like your 'Thunderclap' idea isn't going to happen Gav /emoticons/sad.png....why I don't know...there's been plenty of members on here.

Maybe you should post the link on every section of the forum with the heading 'YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU'

Guessing ya won't be supporting then @boarcity? It's the way of the times, social media and reach are the new word of mouth.

oh im supportin you ,by lookin in and posting but you must admit you are the forum equivalent of the local dominos postin fliers thru my door every week .

That's much appreciated. I am a little lost as to what you mean by that. There have obviously been more emails recently due to the email error and changes but when all settles down I rarely send emails, maybe one a month tops. Obviously if you have your preferences set to get email updates to your threads etc then you will still get those. You can change how you get notified via your preferences if you prefer not to get emails.

Back