Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We Would Love To Hear Your Idea's! Brand New Service Available Shortly.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carl Parsons

Hi everyone,

We have officialy started development on a brand new service that supports you regarding your rounds planning, payments organisation and anything else regarding your window cleaning business.

it will be a website with an app attached, meaning you can use this service anywhere, anytime!

whilst we're in production we would really like to get everyone's ideas on what you would want if you we're to use this service.

the more ideas we get the better this will be!

also if you think you would consider signing up (you get a two week trial period to see if you like it)

please let us know so we can see how many people would be interested in joining.

thanks again for all your support whilst we're doing this, stick with us! /emoticons/smile.png

Send me a personal message if you can guy's, we don't want to share too much info with any competition out there /emoticons/wink.png

Now you have opened pandora's box. Good luck! /emoticons/biggrin.png wcp started to develop something new online then gave up :rolleyes:

You will need to give people more than 2 weeks trial especially at the beginning to find bugs etc .

You should be looking to give a minimum trial of at least 6 weeks to maybe 8 weeks .

Also I reckon you could build a texting part of the app to let your customers know when your due as I find it a ball ache

Texting them all and having o go through my phone book so if you choose what day and the customers you need to txt just click a button that says send txt and jobs a good en .

I like arc idea of texting people, this would be great if an app on the phone!

I think I would be intrested

Where is the data kept tho, on the phone or online in a cloud, am quite skeptical about keeping data like that online...

You will need to give people more than 2 weeks trial especially at the beginning to find bugs etc .

You should be looking to give a minimum trial of at least 6 weeks to maybe 8 weeks .

Also I reckon you could build a texting part of the app to let your customers know when your due as I find it a ball ache

Texting them all and having o go through my phone book so if you choose what day and the customers you need to txt just click a button that says send txt and jobs a good en .
there is already a progrram called Textmagic messanger that you download to you pc, fill in all the customers numbers, you can put them into groups, like week 1 day 1 etc, and then you can type a template, i think 6 clicks and you can send a message to all the people you want, then when they text back to it, it goes straight to your phone!

Where is the data kept tho, on the phone or online in a cloud, am quite skeptical about keeping data like that online...
yer i would be too, what happens if the internet goes down for any reason, then you are stuck!

internet on my phone is so hit and miss lol. I only use it occasionally though so it doesnt bother me.

internet on my phone is so hit and miss lol. I only use it occasionally though so it doesnt bother me.
yer cant always get a signal, even tho we can send unmaned rockets to mars, but we cant get a mobile singnal 2 miles down the road! lol

the texting idea is one of the big features we will be implementing into the software, among others /emoticons/smile.png

the app wont need to be online for you to use it, you will be able to edit things on the go and then when you reach a signal it will automatically (optional) upload to your account online /emoticons/smile.png

some great ideas guys, keep them coming!

Should have a poll on what people would think is a good price for this app. Don't have monthly subs tho. Would put too many people off

Should have a poll on what people would think is a good price for this app. Don't have monthly subs tho. Would put too many people off
That's true, you can buy 'george' and down load it to pc and pda, free upgrades, free back up, no need for Internet. For £50!!

Have a poll? The cheapest price will only win lol

Latest Posts

Back