Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rugdoctor - Cleaning Carpets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

Has anyone considered getting one of these as a second service to window cleaning?

I know window cleaning can be full time but do you offer other services?

I dont mean like the standard window cleaning services like gutters, conservatory’s and so on but carpets and gardens and other things....

At the moment we offer all the usual things related to window cleaning plus fitted kitchens and bathrooms, tiling, flooring, decorating, Domestic cleaning, ironing service, gardening, small building works, plus other property maintenance work.

Yes I have and will be offering this service at £35-45 per 12x12 room it's a reasonable money making addition.

There are a few things to consider though:

1) liability insurance will needed to be amended otherwise you won't be covered if you ruin someone's carpet and that gets expensive.

2) will you need a helper to help get the furniture moved?

3) what are you Gona use, you can't turn up with a rug doctor because the rent on it will mean minimum money earns cleaning and also the custie will just think next time that they will go and hire it.

Yes I have and will be offering this service at £35-45 per 12x12 room it's a reasonable money making addition.

There are a few things to consider though:

1) liability insurance will needed to be amended otherwise you won't be covered if you ruin someone's carpet and that gets expensive.

2) will you need a helper to help get the furniture moved?

3) what are you Gona use, you can't turn up with a rug doctor because the rent on it will mean minimum money earns cleaning and also the custie will just think next time that they will go and hire it.
dont forget all the diffrent cemicals for each type of carpet too!

Latest Posts

Back