Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Medium brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Thinking of trying a medium brush which would you guys recommend the dual trim ones or the new supreme or hybrid ones?

thanks

Dunno but i am getting an xline sill brush

Everyone goes for gardiners but xline ones have got good reviews

They have had good reviews from people who've tried them

All round use and lovely sill brush

This is the x line brush and sill brush

From what people have told me i will be getting one soon

[media]

[/media]

They have had good reviews from people who've tried themAll round use and lovely sill brush
would I be able to use one on my slx 25 though with my carbon gooseneck? or will I need new fittings? cheers mate

^ Wagga with even more freebies :laugh:
Exactly tuffers! You can never trust a wagga review as he always has to be positive to get his freebies!

I think the brushes look really heavy and a bit big personally...

They look similar to the facelift bushes I used to use, but I find the Suoreme brush is much better

i had a go on one on a slx25 and it felt heavy that xline sill brush and the jets were not in the persion i would have liked them to b in just my view and my m8s view i also tryed the standerd xline dt mono an i dident like it it lasted 1 job then i took it off lol not my cupa t

Exactly tuffers! You can never trust a wagga review as he always has to be positive to get his freebies!
I think the brushes look really heavy and a bit big personally...

They look similar to the facelift bushes I used to use, but I find the Suoreme brush is much better
My first thought when watching the video was, 'I wonder if it's as heavy as a Vikan?' I might be totally wrong, but it does look like a lot of brush.

It looks too big and heavy for me, it actually looks almost identical to the facelift brushes I used for ages, just a different colour...

They were good, but the supreme has a much easier splay for the inner bristles, and it's much lighter, so my facelift brushes are now redundant!

View attachment 5367

My facelift brushes look identical to these xline brushes...

The inside is exactly the same, and the same shape as well... Hmmm, probably made in the same factory!

Thought it was funny when people started raving about the xline brush, when it's blatantly the same as the facelift one, yet no one tried that...

Well it's a good brush, but when I tried the supreme, the lightness and splay is much better on the Supremes...

The faclift had good scrubbing power, but was just too heavy and needed a lot of pressure to activate the inner bristles compared to a supreme

View attachment 5368

View attachment 5369

Paul you can screw the brush onto the quick loq Gardiner connector, but honestly mate, just stick with Supreme brushes, they seem to be the best...

Thanks guys

going to stick with supreme but swapping to medium I just cannot make the soft last long at all costing me a fortune lol

Latest Posts

Back