Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Longer For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With that money you can get a nice fancy van with the best wfp equipment on the market... you can get all the personalised clothing u want... and a lot of flyers and business cards.

Now you can also hire a canvasser and do it all yourself and u will still save a few grand ! /emoticons/smile.png

With that money you can get a nice fancy van with the best wfp equipment on the market... you can get all the personalised clothing u want... and a lot of flyers and business cards.

Now you can also hire a canvasser and do it all yourself and u will still save a few grand ! /emoticons/smile.png
I started with nothing and now have the van and all the shiny stuff.. due to the quality of the work I canvassed. You don't need canvassers at all if you can get out there and talk to people.

May I recommend if any one has any genuine enquiries that they call me as I have provided a number.

Not for sale lol nobody on planet earth was going to pay that much you mean you pulled the plug on the sale lol

Robin Ray must be strange thinking of putting it on for so much or is just ******* his self looking at are post

I just can't believe someone would pay that unless he's found someone with more money then sense. As you say if he's sold it good luck & were the ones with egg on our faces. I hope he has sold it.

I just can't believe someone would pay that unless he's found someone with more money then sense. As you say if he's sold it good luck & were the ones with egg on our faces. I hope he has sold it.
Posh it has to be toilet

Back