Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tripples?

No thanks lol, I have some, Used them to help my dad fit new guttering, felt really wobbly, was really light, took the one ladder off to make it a double, and used for a few customers a few times, even when there double, there really wobbly.

I brought myself from a mate really long double ladderes, dunno size, but are really stirdy, but even when you have full length out and your on one rung doesnt feel safe lol

Mine are industrial chunky ones.

Always felt safe as houses.

Heavy as hell.

I work solo with wfp so they are up for sale.

I never liked heights so I hated climbing triples, but always been safe.

I have heavy heavy triples, cost me £200. Solid when ur at the top. Had some triple work this week, and just said blah it, I'm not climbing that high anymore..

I only work up to second floor, the triple set that I have I use for racking the ladders above tall second floor windows that I cant reach if I rack on the sill. Usually Victorian houses.

Have done. Gone wfp now. I did do a manor house near salisbury with a friend and although only 2 storey still needed triple (3.5 meter Climba Trade). After a while got used to it. Did used to charge extra for 3rd storey, usually counted each window as a double.

Back