Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My old home town

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not even going to comment on what's wrong with that picture

I can't stand london nowadays

Cycle scheme huh. I wish they would show the same passion when one of their preachers is poisoning peoples minds with hate. All tends to go pretty quiet then.

Check out the old white guy with the flat cap far back right....I reckon he feels a bit out of place.:laugh:

If it wasn't for the English written signs there holding, I'd say they were in the Middle East, not England...

Crazy isn't it. Thank Goodness they have recently declined the mega mosque in newham, that was being planned to hold 9000!

The 5th biggest in europe is in wembley

Converted old protestant church from 1904

Now there is about 2.5k muslims in there at the weekend holding all the traffic up

Have nothing against immigration, the problem is MASS immigration, its getting, no, its GOT way beyond a joke now.

Saw this the other day, this was said by an Australian MP
Wish the danish politicans had the balls like that to stand up and say and mean stuff like that. But you hint about immigants you are called racist, even though after or national party was elect as the second largest party the table is slowly turning hope it accelerates so that europe can wake up and clean the mess up caused by stupid naive politicians through 40 years.

Wish the danish politicans had the balls like that to stand up and say and mean stuff like that. But you hint about immigants you are called racist, even though after or national party was elect as the second largest party the table is slowly turning hope it accelerates so that europe can wake up and clean the mess up caused by stupid naive politicians through 40 years.
The problem is that it doesnt affect them. They have private healthcare, private schools, the areas they live in are too expensive for most (nearly all) migrants to buy, and they don't even compete for the same jobs/work. They are completely insulated, yet the rich and poor divide is getting bigger by the day and ordinary people are the only ones suffering.

One day we'll be on a reservation, maybe in Wales or a small Danish island, and theyll come and look at who had the land first for thousands of years and feed us halal snacks through the bars

Hope mr bump don't see this.

Sorry but that picture just shows how bad this country has got

Knew exactly what you thought about the pic @daveyboy1 as I thought exactly the same.

Latest Posts

Back