Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

500 or 650

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Laugher

Debating whether to put a 500 or 650 upright tank in my vivaro

I'm only a 1 man business at the minute but hoping to expand would 500 be enough for 2 people for a day? As I don't think the van could tank a 650 2 man set up

Any thoughts appreciated

thanks

Make sure you employ a skinny runt when the time comes. Mean time you go on the juicer diet /emoticons/biggrin.png
I know I few skinny runts and I definitely need a diet! Lol

500 + Backpack + 2/3 drums...?
That sounds like a good idea got a backpack and barrels just need the tank lol

I have a 650 tank in a vivaro already set up for a two man operation seems to work ok, I'm only a one man band at the mo but the advantage of the bigger tank is if you fill the tank up the water will last two days so if u have to travel to get your water you'll save some money on fuel

ide go for a 650 for to people u no u will have anouth then 500 wont cut it if u ask me i wrk on my own an some days a use 350l most days about 275/300 normaly

I have a back pack and 8 barrels and most days it isn't enough just worried that a 650 would be to much weight when full and 2 men when I hopefully take somebody on

650 L

I have a 400L and always keep the 25L containers nearby as is not enough for a long day ..

I got a 650 tank in my sub traffic. 2 man setup but working on my own at moment. I use 400 to 500 on my own on some of my busier days. I would definitely go 650 with 2 man!

Back