Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

jack d and guinness not a good mix

Smurf

I blame frank and his mates for leading me astray into a drunken stupor last night.

Time for me nap now as me head is still banging from drinking way too much and to top it off the vindaloo has left me with a ring of fire.

Being a paddy I use to be able to drink like a fish when I was younger but apparently no more...

A young mind trapped in an old body sucks at times but at least my back pain has gone for now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Evening all...Red gives me a bad head but white I can live with.

I just got up after the wife nagging me and have a throat like a vultures crotch. Thinking about getting myself a drink I had a choice to put the kettle on or have the hair of the dog. The dog won the contest /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm on my 3rd speckled hen and got some jamesons in the cupboard from paddys day when my mate popped round

The irish on here would appreciate this..where is he from in london at a guess

Where are all the irish in london...kilburn lol

I was in kerry once and some guy in the pub said my mate lives in london..where i said.."would you know kilburn?"

Heehee

to true @daveboy , i worked around london in the early eighties on the sites and every friday and saturday night we would all head for kilburn , happy days of what i can remember of it

Latest Posts

Back