Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice and basic and not too busy.

My only comment is on your home page as I open it, it straight away is 'blah blah pure water, blah blah' Nothing there says 'WE CLEAN WINDOWS' or 'WINDOW CLEANING' Which is what I would expect from a web site for window cleaning.

Not sure on the use of "Reach and Wash system" as thats an Ionics trademark....unless you actually use one of there setups?
Yeah I kinda knew somwone wold say it haha I will be canging it. thanks for your opinion Luke appreciate it.

Nice and basic and not too busy.
My only comment is on your home page as I open it, it straight away is 'blah blah pure water, blah blah' Nothing there says 'WE CLEAN WINDOWS' or 'WINDOW CLEANING' Which is what I would expect from a web site for window cleaning.
Thanks for your opinion I do appreciate it. The web site is still a work in process just getting the time to sort it all out.

Yeah I kinda knew somwone wold say it haha I will be canging it. thanks for your opinion Luke appreciate it.
No worries...I only mention it because I did a training course at the "British Window Cleaning Accademy" a year or so ago which is run by the owner of Ionics and whilst there was a lot of useful practical advice the majority of what he spoke about was his business and how he got where he is now...including suing the s##t out of anybody who used his logo, etc without buying one of his systems. Pretty ruthless and I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.

Nice site but when I clicked the pictures I expected them to take me to a more detailed explanation of what that particular service offered.

Back