Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sew On Badges

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Been given 5 nice polo shirts that I can use for work. What I want is to have my logo put on them or even a transfer. Anyone know of anywhere that designs see on badges or transfers apart from at the seaside.

problem with some printed ones, the print can wear and rub off if they are not done well, and start to look taty, yer embroidery costs more but will last a lot longer and worth the money

problem with some printed ones, the print can wear and rub off if they are not done well, and start to look taty, yer embroidery costs more but will last a lot longer and worth the money
I have to agree there, Looks better too

embroidery is the way forward trust me /emoticons/smile.png it wont come off when u wash it.

One at skeg vegas sells on ebay if it helps lol. Missus had some sent a while back and they were pretty good and stayed on, ok if ya happy with just plain text and iron on not embroidered.

Latest Posts

Back