Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole has arrived

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Stayclearwindowcleaning

My slx 25 has arrived today with the sill brush. Must say it was super fast delivery from gardener. It's my first day back on the 4th so can't wait to get out with it see what it is like compared to their clx27

That's what I use , does. All my cleaning the only pole I've got and. Need . Reaches all 3 floors . Never used a cill brush yet . Is that what you use for regular windows . Arg t.hey a bit heAvy .

It's going to be the first time for using a sill brush for me. I got the extension for the pole as well just in case I need it never know

I was surprised it came befor the 4th as well. I thought it was going to be after. That's what u call Great customer service

Can't wait to get out and use it. In my last job I never wanted to go back to work but I can't wait

That's what I use , does. All my cleaning the only pole I've got and. Need . Reaches all 3 floors . Never used a cill brush yet . Is that what you use for regular windows . Arg t.hey a bit heAvy .
Gardiners sill brushes are not heavy. They are the only brush I use, and love them

Gardiners sill brushes are not heavy. They are the only brush I use, and love them
I did my own fascias today and thought I'd try my X-line sill brush on them. I reverted to my Gardiners sill brush as it gets under the gutter better.

Hi Steve do u use them on georgian windows. Lots of the house I do have them

a bit heavy your a wimp I use a slx 25 with a ad on the end and a xline brush mashing out as many as I can aday maybe a gym membership is what you need Elliot

you will love the 25slx and the sill brush , we don't use there brushes any more as we found them wearing out to fast and went on to the better xline brush which is loads heavyer , we like the extra cleaning power they have , so put up with the extra weight

Well if I don't have 2 many beers tonight going to do my house tomorrow befor I go out on Monday see how I get on with the brush and pole

Back