Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Ok so the weathers been bad. That's an understatement. Rain rain & more rain & even a bit of snow.

BUT

We're now in march.

Clocks go back

Spring is coming

Easter on its way

The sun should show itself more

Oh & the mighty posh are at wembley 30th march

THINS CAN ONLY GET BETTER /emoticons/biggrin.png:cool:/emoticons/tongue.png

looks like a good week on the countryfile forecast anyway....mind you i just look out of the window....they are very often wrong...but supposed to get warmer towards the end of the week...now wheres me shorts....if it hits 18deg c 64 f its official shorts temperature........

I know we have had loads of rain but its been so much better than last winter. Might even put the long johns away soon......dont want betty swallocks to make an appearance!.

I was walking home from the pub with a few mates on friday night and they were all moaning about going to work in the dark and coming back home in the dark and never seeing daylight in the week. They all seemed quite down about it. It made me realise how lucky I was.....the weather can be **** in the winter but its still nice to have day light and fresh air. And we dont have to endure pointless mind numbing meetings or have a boss breathing down our necks!

yeah @mrtaytay just home after 5 and half hours felt like 3 on the glass,sun shining custys paying window cleaning make me happy:D

weather forecasts however suck

hate when night before says one thing and next day the opposite

:mad:

I gave up looking at the weather forecast as I don't work in the rain not worth it as I don't have many costumers, wake up if its clear I go if its raining day off /emoticons/smile.png. Worst thing is making plans waking up and its tipping it down when the forecast said sunny.

i work in v light rain

handy to have your custys happy ya do or they will start kicking off if they think rain is a possability

well supposed to rain today lovely and supposed to rain tomorrow......well sorry but whats booked in is booked in what ever unless it gets too bad...but i be sick of staring out of the window and the weather laughing at me..

Spring is definitely here....its going to be 16/17 degrees at the weekend. Improving weather and longer days means more dosh. I might even catch up one day.As for the forecasts, take them with a pinch of salt.

it is,it is....next week looks great../emoticons/smile.png that means i can put some work of today, as its friday, until next week and finish early....well its friday....and me gotta start in the dark on monday....6am....yawn

Back