Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Controllers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gaz

3Rd digital flow controller in a few years what's stopped working, no fuses blown, wiring ok, anyone any ideas what can be happening ad I'm sick of it and pure freedom don't seem interested in sending replacements out, think I need to try a different controller

I had one blow an internal resistor, might be worth popping the front off for a look... try an analogue controller, I find mine much easier to use, and much more reliable...

Yep it still works but nothing displayed so can't change flow. I'm thinking analogue one too. My connectors were black too so obvious something blew or got hot but the fuses are still ok. I just don't understand it, it's all wired up with same wire pure freedom provide

Reverse polarity isn't the cause, another 1 has blown today, it sparks when battery connects, everything's setup perfect. There any window cleaning experts close to the Doncaster area who can have a look? Im running out of ideas and ready to quit as I'm losing money with the pole set up

Reverse polarity isn't the cause, another 1 has blown today, it sparks when battery connects, everything's setup perfect. There any window cleaning experts close to the Doncaster area who can have a look? Im running out of ideas and ready to quit as I'm losing money with the pole set up
Until you suss what's wrong with it, why don't you bypass the controller and run the pump straight off the battery?

I know its frustrating, but if you use a tap between your pole hose and main hose, you can turn down the flow.

Got to be better than going up and down the ladder. Good luck

mine always crackles when i conect the second crocodile clip to the terminal. have you got a inline fuse in the live wire to the controller, if not dont run it till you do. £2.00 is a lot cheaper than min £75 should have a 10 amp fuse in they are the red fuses.

Think I've Sussed it, there was some moist tape round positive wire, when I took it off all the electric wiring was touching this moist tape, when I cut it off the sparks stopped. This tape wad above the fuse so the fuse couldn't stop it getting spark to controller. I think I need to buy battery boxes and protect everything better so nothing can get wet

Think I've Sussed it, there was some moist tape round positive wire, when I took it off all the electric wiring was touching this moist tape, when I cut it off the sparks stopped. This tape wad above the fuse so the fuse couldn't stop it getting spark to controller. I think I need to buy battery boxes and protect everything better so nothing can get wet

Back