Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drove All The Way To Leeds Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

In my previous thread u will see that my pump was knackered so i cleaned the pump out 2,3 times but still didnt work so i went to see a supplier in leeds recommended by squeeks and bubbles he saved me a lot of money instead of buying a new one he just replaced the head which cost me 16 quid /emoticons/smile.png

also he put a little filter on the pump so next time dirt wont get in to my pump /emoticons/smile.png

i drove 1 hour their and 1 hour back

and was worth the journey

i was falling behind on a lot of work /emoticons/sad.png but now i can recover /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Good to see your up and running again. I changed my head on my pump a couple of years back took me all day. well worth 2 hours plus fuel money. youll soon make it up

What concerns me was the resin in the tank as the dist filter attached to your di head should have stopped this. Just keep an eye on your resin usage in case your vessel becomes faulty.

Who was the supplier in Leeds, Air force by any chance!

In my previous thread u will see that my pump was knackered so i cleaned the pump out 2,3 times but still didnt work so i went to see a supplier in leeds recommended by squeeks and bubbles he saved me a lot of money instead of buying a new one he just replaced the head which cost me 16 quid /emoticons/smile.png

also he put a little filter on the pump so next time dirt wont get in to my pump /emoticons/smile.png

i drove 1 hour their and 1 hour back

and was worth the journey

i was falling behind on a lot of work /emoticons/sad.png but now i can recover /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
I'm glad you got it sorted... they are great. When I'm free I just pop down for a coffee and a chat. They are getting really busy with us wfp chaps getting things fixed from them. They are putting together 4040 h4 ro with two 20" filters (sediment and carbon) and rigging it all up for £500 quid on Friday... asda price.

They have second hand gear in too if anyone can't afford brand new...

What concerns me was the resin in the tank as the dist filter attached to your di head should have stopped this. Just keep an eye on your resin usage in case your vessel becomes faulty.

Who was the supplier in Leeds, Air force by any chance!
A mate of mine uses a filter on his DI vessel. I want one, but can't see how something like THIS would fit

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A mate of mine uses a filter on his DI vessel. I want one, but can't see how something like THIS would fit
i use that on my pump /emoticons/wacko.png u mean pump not di vessel ? lol thats for the pump i got the izact same 1

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i use that on my pump /emoticons/wacko.png u mean pump not di vessel ? lol thats for the pump i got the izact same 1
He's got something similar stuck on the top of his vessel. Is the strainer on fleabay really small then?

Back