Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So wheres yours hid?

cheapncheerful

mine today......you can just see it.....under the brick...View attachment 3250

i also have a hedgehog ornament.....and an owl .......i managed to get the guy that used to just leave it in the porch on view to the world to do it online thankfully....

yep....no more collecting for me....oh and under the bird feeder around the back....and under the buddha...

in the garden storage bin...in the shed....hey who cares.....as long as its in my hands before i start work...!!!

No one want to give me the keys/combination to their safe for some strange reason /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have one who leaves it in the fake rock that the spare key is also in

She not caught me wearing her knickers yet

yeh that reminds me of my favorite one always leaves the £15 under the plant pot next to the key to the house.....

called for one tonight in the dark......money in an envelope under the door mat.....er...wheres the other two quid....hmmmm

another the mother was babysitting....er....doesnt she have a purse....

i was lucky on saturday....got five ...inc one who had sold the house and ...got an intro to the new people ...who dont have a windy....

Bloody hate that pussy ornament every time i clean there, my pole hose gets snagged and drags the pussy's round the garden :rofl:

now thats funny hid under a pussy.....not really hid well enough in my eyes though...is that no 63 i think i may be round there soon...the hoses do seem to er...catch on things...a bit....i did have a few...er moments myself....its a good job he didnt catch me kicking hell out of his tree.....

Mrs dave would kill me

Half Italian so got a fiery temper

Would be meatballs in spicy sauce

wow im off to do the lottery quick...

wow daveyboy....meatballs in a spicy sauce ...says it all ....i remember that guy er who er got er.

..disconnected whilst in the bed..:eek:

Back