Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

shops detail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

greenhorn84

Hi was reading through,

peoples views on shops and have a few questions.

FIrstly how often do most people do the shops?

When i see people doing shops always see people just doing the glass, how often are you frame cleaning?

Also when doing internals anyone use stingray as i was thinking less water the better in some shops.

thanks Dan

Do mine weekly, just trad the inside, no need to overcomplicate things. As for frames, pvc ones get done all the time, metal onces get a once over when they look dirty.

i do loads of shops every week we clean just glass but charge a wash down extra when needed on some big bulky fraims but give the standerd ones a wipe when needed also charge extra for the signs and awnings to be cleaned allways squeegee the insides

So is it only the big city centres that are every day, i used to see the same guy doing alot of shops about 4-6 in the morning every day in glasgow, thanks for the info everyone.

in some citys ide say twice a week every day seems extreme tho but in a bizzy city if the store is making lots of coin then a sparkling window will be crucial

I have shops I clean 3x a week most are weekly some every other week.

Shops can be hard to get in to the national companies dominate all the large chains now the rest are normally serviced by long standing window cleaners.

Just thought id try the small shops in my area with grubby windows.

I expect most of the main high street independant shops to be already taken so was planning on trying the isolated row of 4-10 shops in an area.

Back