Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

univalve problems today!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

well it was my first day today with the new univalve.first three houses ok,maybe a bit tight!!!but hey its gonna get better I thought.fourth house-extended the pole & as usual tug the hose.NOTHING wouldn't budge,tried everything,well stuck.looked a right fool messing about with it.the pole was unusable,good job I carried a spare.what do I do with it now????can you take it apart,use wd40?not happy

yeah!!daves a decent bloke.the thing is I could understand it if I was using it day in day out,but three houses?? lol

No, but I was sure there would be a few, there always is with new products, but confident that being put to test by hundreds of different users would reveal any problem.

Now this is the issue, during assembly, on a few of the parts they have not clipped together right as there was a slight problem with sizes.

This has become apparent after a few have reported the same problem.

This is why I don't want customers to lack confidence in the product as the tool as know been altered to fix this.

It is due to customer feedback that the product will be very good as flaws are revealed, in the meantime I promise to exchange any faulty ones no problem, plus to give confidence there's a 12 month warranty.

Steven.

Love mine too. I'm like a pig in **** now I don't have to have a tap attached to my belt any more /emoticons/smile.png loving the freedom of it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back