Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

professional cloths/uniforms

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

Where can i go to buy them? Ideally offline so i can go and try it. Im based in East london. As part of my new year resolution i want to make myself look more professional

Well I don't know but I wear only pro uniform gear from a US brand called 5.11 ,actually it's made for hiking at first but is mostly used by military and police . It's totally durable and flexible. Had my last trousers for 4 years. All my gear is 5.11 and its quite cheap actually considering the quality. :thumbsup: Dealers are all over .

Get your trousers from anywhere depending on the style you want to go for. I usually wear work trousers/combats that take kneepads. They are tough material so they last for years, and shrug off thorny bushes and the like. Good brands to go for are scruffs, snickers, and dickies. For shirts I just get a load embroidered or printed off ebay every so often. There are local companies around me that do it but they have minimum order values of £250 which is more than I will need. Usually just get 3 polos and 1 hoody a year and thats plenty.

I just googled my local area and titled 't.shirts logos' and went and had hoodies and t shirts done. I think the embroidered stuff looks better than the printed I.m.o

I agree that embroidered looks much better than printed. There must be t-shirt/sweatshirt embroiderers in all areas since most school uniforms have an embroidered logo. I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere, (South West Wales), and we have a local company that provides this service so there must be loads in East London...

Work trousers from aldi £8 each. T-shirts £4 each. Bargain. Got bit by customers dog, not badly, about month back, trousers ripped. Customer really apologetic gave me £20 to replace trousers. Straight to aldi for two pairs plus t-shirt and wife sewed ripped trousers good as new. Happy days.

Shorts From screw fix i wear shorts all the year round no matter how - degrees it gets. T shirts sweat shirts hoodies my local embroiderers

Shorts at this time of the year. :eek:Mind you only really got cold this week. Was in a t-shirt in December up till crimbo. First day today thought about thermals.

Back