Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Push Bike Advertising

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

What do we think?

I have a battered bike that needs a little tlc and about £20 spending in it, was thinking if making a trailer that attaches to the back and riding round the high streets that I cover on a Saturday or something.

Cheap and easy advertising /emoticons/smile.png

Also if it was quiet, I could maybe do this for other local companies for a bit of extra money in the winter and that.

What do we think?
I have a battered bike that needs a little tlc and about £20 spending in it, was thinking if making a trailer that attaches to the back and riding round the high streets that I cover on a Saturday or something.

Cheap and easy advertising /emoticons/smile.png

Also if it was quiet, I could maybe do this for other local companies for a bit of extra money in the winter and that.
maybe attach a water fed pole system to back of it and clean as you go save on fuel /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha I have seriously been thinking about a swappable trailer so one for advertising and then another trailer which will have Harris pole, cloths, scrims buckets blah blah and also be sign written (but nowhere near as big as the billboard thing) and then just employ someone for like £7 per hour to do the local work lol, well for now it would be me, but when I grow I can't just make bikes instead of buying vans lol

There's a guy does it on you tube windy uses bike to advertise cant remember his name but some one will know it comes up on water fed you tube

I might take your idea, that's brilliant!

What kind of trailer will you take on your bike with this bilboard?

Ive seen tricycles with this idea? wouldnt work on a normal bike would it?

There's a guy does it on you tube windy uses bike to advertise cant remember his name but some one will know it comes up on water fed you tube
His name is Mark Henderson, wicked little bike it is to.

Type in Mark Henderson "on yer bike" (in google) think its on this forum he shows it

His name is Mark Henderson, wicked little bike it is to.

Type in Mark Henderson "on yer bike" (in google) think its on this forum he shows it
That's goo thanks mate

I was thinking of doing a bigger, advert only one with led lights etc to light it up on dark evening etc, and then a separate, large trailer for window cleaning.

Like this but even bigger lol

View attachment 1423

View attachment 964

Cheers Steve I couldn't remember the name exactly knew it was mark but wasn't too sure on the last would have been right though shows there's something in the advertising

Cheers Steve I couldn't remember the name exactly knew it was mark but wasn't too sure on the last would have been right though shows there's something in the advertising
When i saw that bike absolutly loved it!

Brilliant idea that

Back