Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft wash equipment

Research,research and research! Just put in softwash in google and spend hours looking through everything, that's how I've learned! You can start with just a watering can all the way up to professional van set ups, all depends how serious you want to approach the business! Good luck :thumbsup:

Rutlands pumps has some good deals and is a very nice bloke to talk to he certainly knows his stuff

if you join Window cleaning Alliance https://www.thewca.uk/of from them plus you can get softwash nozzles for only £14 so well under half price and only £30 to join

some gd info there tenchdo you do much softwashing yourself tench
no i dont do a lot duncs just the odd job here and there quoted a nother job yesterday but the guy thault it was to expencive lol despite having a huge house nice car ect but hay ho /emoticons/biggrin.png

no i dont do a lot duncs just the odd job here and there quoted a nother job yesterday but the guy thault it was to expencive lol despite having a huge house nice car ect but hay ho /emoticons/biggrin.png
Same old. same old. tench.

Thats why hes got a big house n nice car.. bet he even haggles with the church collection.

Folk like that i dont want to do the work for them anyway. Let him get it done on the cheep. He'll then drive down a street and see a semi detached that you have done the drive on and HE WILL look at it and think "wish my drive looked as good as that"

Karma is that!.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Fellas unless i missed whilst speed reeding. But!

Dont forget your PPE cos custy aint gonna look after you when you lose an eye or fry your skin and lungs.

Get your ppe buy some cheep hypo from wilko, experiment on different substrate to get a feel of it then go for the proper stuff with surfactant (dont really need it on flat surfaces) and you'll be away. Always and Always do testers to have a look. And as already said hammer any idvice online.

So!.

Ppe

Cheap start on substrates

Get the feel.

Buy the good stuff.

Net advice.

Make a name for yourself.

Hope this helps.

Custys a chem engineer thats got his own business loves all this chem stuff so he oversees everything i use. I say hes a custy but in all fairness he aint had to paid since last august so he must be a mate now [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back