Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik 2000 Or Viro-Sol?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

how do you go about applying the viro sol/ubik? do you mix it with water and apply it direct to con roof or what ever needs cleaning or spray it neat on end of brush?

how do you go about applying the viro sol/ubik? do you mix it with water and apply it direct to con roof or what ever needs cleaning or spray it neat on end of brush?
I user a pressure sprayer, Just dilute it. I not measure it just put some in and fill with water

so you just dilute and spray directly onto whatever your cleaning im guessing you leave a couple of mins do loosing up dirt etc. does it brighten up upvc or just remove the dirt easier

so you just dilute and spray directly onto whatever your cleaning im guessing you leave a couple of mins do loosing up dirt etc. does it brighten up upvc or just remove the dirt easier
Im not sure about ubik but viresol does

I think from now on i will dilute it, as it is very strong indeed.

NEAT it had the same cleaning power as solvent i noticed on some discoloured frames!

You can pre-spray the area first then use none scratch white pads to scrub the surface area clean or can use micro cloths. Then you can simply wash and rinse the frames and glass down with pure after. I also use a hand small stiff type brush to clean out the algae and diirt out of the external beading joints.

You can pre-spray the area first then use none scratch white pads to scrub the surface area clean or can use micro cloths. Then you can simply wash and rinse the frames and glass down with pure after. I also use a hand small stiff type brush to clean out the algae and diirt out of the external beading joints.
Okay mate,thanks for the input,since tweaking website for exterior full cleans have got a lot of enquiries,thanks fella.

Cleaning spot stocks it.

If you can make up an order you get free postage.

I am making a habit now, when ever i order from cleaning spot i order 5L

Back