Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gauging Interest In Custom Made Wfp Trolley System.

After a few weeks realise that its much easier to just leave it in the van/car and just run the hose from the car, like a van system. The problem is, if 25 litres isnt enough for that house, you have to go back and swap the pipe to a new full barrell. This is about the time people realise they need a van system and should have just got one in the firstplace and that trollies are pretty pointless.
umm not really back packs are really good if you carnt run a hose though the house and leave the doors open or plug it though the letter box can you and expect the owner to freeze or lose out the dogs.

i just take mine out of my car place it where it needs to be and i take it though the house where a hose wouldn't be ideal.

also for many reasons a back pack can serve as a replacement until a van pump is sorted out if your brakes down.

i have a back pack that cost me 200 quid and i would recommend that you have a three stage pump

Hi Mike it’s a good idea to put a working window cleaning trolley together, I sell the trolley only (out of stock), the customer needs to put there own battery, pump & flow controller (optional) on the trolley. I got just as much interest for a working trolley, if not more. I think most window cleaners do prefer to have a working trolley.

The last lot of trolleys I sold was for £130 each, without wheels, follow the link for pictures, details below

http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/wfp-trolley

Good luck with your trolley and go for quality, there are already at least 3 good quality trolleys out there including mine, the rest are cheap rubbish.

Cheers Richard

Back