Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price My Window Cleaning Round For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmo

Hello guys , I am looking at selling my window cleaning round had been established for 5years and is in West Sussex the round estimated income is £40k-50k annually the work is all done using traditional methods , can you guys help me price this work thanks

Follow the link in bottom left corner of home page titled the no1 site for trading work and equipment to advertise you will need to register either £5 or £10 bi monthly charge for this but free to view but no contact details without paying

Thanks it's a brilliant round just am fed up of it now, and would like to find another venture, if you know any 1 please get them to contact me

Thanks it's a brilliant round just am fed up of it now, and would like to find another venture, if you know any 1 please get them to contact me
I have given you his website address above. Worth a shot.

Hi Tmo we are looking to buy a local window cleaning round perhaps we could talk..Sunray

Shoreham southwick Worthing littlehampton goring east Preston chichester Barnham tangmere felpham Bognor

Is the round still for sale I'm based in Chichester Havant witterings etc wouldn't mind having a talk.

The first one is miles better in my opinion. 
Two tone ska is my first love, but I do like a bit of Rose Royce ?
I'm a strange guy who loves ska and jungle..

Bit weird but I like lots of music.

Even a bit of metallica or pantera etc.

Hello guys , I am looking at selling my window cleaning round had been established for 5years and is in West Sussex the round estimated income is £40k-50k annually the work is all done using traditional methods , can you guys help me price this work thanks
Where I. West Sussex are you I’m in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back