Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Prezzie Ever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm seriously thinking about buying a pro made system, but just trying to justify spending that much if nit I wouldn't mind summet like you have done to yours looks nice and tidy

I'm seriously thinking about buying a pro made system, but just trying to justify spending that much if nit I wouldn't mind summet like you have done to yours looks nice and tidy
I wouldnt mind a pro fitted one too its alot of money. I dont think its worth it to me. The only thing I like is the ports. Although I think I could get someone to do that for me

happy anniversery!!! i will hopefully have a transit before xmas.. i was away looking at an 08 with 80k but was 5800.. they were happy to take my combo as deposit but im not sure i want to be paying by finance every month.. but the new shape look class with the colour coded grill and the interior is alot better with the gear stick on the dash..

for the pro system.. have you not already got a van mount? i think a tank frame would make things look pro and are only 165 on ebay.

happy anniversery!!! i will hopefully have a transit before xmas.. i was away looking at an 08 with 80k but was 5800.. they were happy to take my combo as deposit but im not sure i want to be paying by finance every month.. but the new shape look class with the colour coded grill and the interior is alot better with the gear stick on the dash..

for the pro system.. have you not already got a van mount? i think a tank frame would make things look pro and are only 165 on ebay.
I seen a white one of those the other day, It had to blue strips up it with big black alloy wheels. It looked minted.

Yeah could probably get a mechanic to bolt that down for you too

Back