Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Tips

Squeak and Bubbles

Got my first Christmas tip today £10 from 1 customer. Never had that amount of tip before from 1 customer!

How about you, what's the most tips you have received from 1 customer?

£20 is the best i got form one, but i do there office block and warehouse plus there house. then £12 and a few £10s bottle of wine,

Not sure dude. Were was you?
i was comming out of the lane in alwoodley done a powerwashing job think you pulled over to parade of shops?couldnt see me eyes are bad just looked like your van.

Seem to get mostly bottles of wine or £10 tips nowadays, had an old geyser with a twinkle in his eye hand me an envelope once as he said" have a drink on me" when i opened it in van it had a teabag in it " laughed ma heed aff at his cheek haha

Seem to get mostly bottles of wine or £10 tips nowadays' date=' had an old geyser with a twinkle in his eye hand me an envelope once as he said" have a drink on me" when i opened it in van it had a teabag in it " laughed ma heed aff at his cheek haha[/quote']Ahahaha, Thats brilliant! Im going to do it to the postman! lol

I will only except cash and whiskey lol... I see Leeds are winning... ohh yes.. come on leeds
I won a bottle at a raffle a few months back, I was never on for drinking whisky but I got a free bottle of cola with a delivery. So thought Id have a glass. I love it, I dont know if its that particular one or whisky in general.

Next time I think about having a drink Ill go for the whisky lol

Yes it was me mate. Had a new job on primley park mount' date=' then parked up for a call. We can't stay away from each other lol[/quote']yeah i know that bit got a a garden round there decent area.
yeah were destined to join forces and take all the glass in leeds!!! :lol:

next time a see yer will pull over for a chat;)

Back