Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not sure I would on a Sunday, others will disagree.

Just be confident and don't panic if you don't get any for a few hours. Just keep knocking and the work will come.

Good luck.

Can I kind of hi jack your topic, I went door knocking today and didn't get much luck, I knocked a few and they already said they had a window cleaner on that street..so would u just not bother with that street and try move onto another or carry on knockin the other houses

i was out today an all, only 4 were interested, most said they already had someone but a lot were out & it was freezing. i started on a small estate after the 10th 'got someone' i moved further into the village, might try couple hrs tomorrow though

Outlanewc, Carry on.

Pepsi, I got work in the past canvassing and knocking doors on weekends but on sunday give it till 11am before you start knocking.

Outlanewc, Carry on.
Pepsi, I got work in the past canvassing and knocking doors on weekends but on sunday give it till 11am before you start knocking.
i try n give it till 11 before i get up

knock and re knock

dont let it put u down if they say no or some say there a window cleaner round here does all the houses

be polite

smile

talk slowly and camly ( not a jiberring idiot who stutters )

tip- plan ahead, dont do just one stint, itll be "every sunday till march", or "every saturday morn till june" whatever its got to be drawn out to get the really great results

i used to print my own leaflets over Xmas break armed with several reams of yellow paper -and id promise myself once the leaflettin got underway in Feb it wouldnt stop till the last leaflet got delivered which took months

Back