Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Clothing - Coming Soon!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

Im in talks with 2 wholesale company's about getting workclothes, Embroidered and printed. so we can supply them to anyone that wants a price.

looking into:-

polo shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, jackets, coats, hi-viz gear, hats, trousers, plus othere things.

at the moment we have the prices at:-

Dickies polo shirts £16 each

includes back embroidery and front embroidery

Dickies Sweatshirts £22

includes back embroidery and front embroidery

but we are trying to get a better deal/contract.

plus there will be non-vip price and vip prices!

Good stuff mate , i dont like ordering clothes online as its either to short or to big id rather buy a plain top or something from primark and take it to the local print conpany. That way im always happy lol

it was a while back rc and you might be able to find it somewere on the forum but if not i will dig the company out if you want i had embroidery on some t- shirts £ 7 each and fleece £20 and 6 months later still as good as new they do alsorts

it was a while back rc and you might be able to find it somewere on the forum but if not i will dig the company out if you want i had embroidery on some t- shirts £ 7 each and fleece £20 and 6 months later still as good as new they do alsorts
thats not to bad, diffrence is the one that im looking into are quility are top quility, not just any old t-shirt. plus thats why im in talk with the wholesalers too! i have a fleece and a polo shirt that i got from them 5 years ago, still looks like new,

thats fine just trying to help these were fruit of loom t-shirts they had a list of alsorts of makes .

thats fine just trying to help these were fruit of loom t-shirts they had a list of alsorts of makes .
yer no problem, will have a look for the thread later and see,

could do fruit of the loom ones, and there are cheaper ones, but dont really want to go down that route, i know when i look to buy workwear i want it to last,

jacket i got from them has lasted just over a year still going strong,

even the hi-viz ones i got, get washed 2-3 times a week and they still look good no cracking on print yet,

I'd be interested in that if you could dig out the company please mark.

I bought a fruit of the loom T shirt with printing on both sides tonight 8 quid odd inc postage. Some are selling plain ones at like 2 quid.Might be worth looking into rc. Forgot to say fleabay haha

Latest Posts

Back